GlobalBuzz-SA

Home FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GlobalBuzz-SA > Business and Finance > Member and SAffer owned businesses
Forums Info Vids Flight Bookings News Feeds Cape Town KZN
Follow GlobalBuzz SA on Twitter  
Member and SAffer owned businesses This is an area where member and SAffer owned businesses are mentioned and discussed. Please note, contact ForumAdmin before randomly posting a business name here.

Work in the Motor Trade?

Old 26-10-2006, 12:28 AM   #1
richard gosling

Work in the Motor Trade?

Hi you guys
If you work in the motor trade and have a visa that will let you work in the UK then i might be able to help?

I am an ex industry manager who has his own Recruitment consultancy. I only recruit into the motor trade. Even though i have just kicked off i have Mercedes Benz (UK) (the importer not one dealership) as just one of my clients with Ford and Peugeot as well.

If you have had proper training and can get over here quickly then it might be worth your while taking a look at www.mirec.co.uk.

hope i can help but please remember that if you do not have a visa and some good industry experience then i am afraid that i will not be of much use to you.

have a good day.
:worthy:
richard gosling is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back  GlobalBuzz-SA > Business and Finance > Member and SAffer owned businesses