GlobalBuzz-SA
 

Home FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GlobalBuzz-SA > Living Abroad > Europe
Forums Info Vids Flight Bookings News Feeds Cape Town KZN
Follow GlobalBuzz SA on Twitter  
Europe Catering for those in Europe.


Cyprus


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2004, 12:06 PM   #11
Hampshire Hog
Senior Member
 
Hampshire Hog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Androniki
Hi HH

I should have said when the laws are enforced, greek men will be in for a big surprise.

There's meant to be equality here too, but there isn't. And it's difficult for those of us, who were lucky enough to have a father who made sure we knew we could do anything we wanted, to get along with the species on the island lol...

Besides that though, it's a fairly relaxed atmosphere, and not many strive to have careers. It's enough just to live. I suppose that's good too...

Life sounds like a "Breeze" over there. Maybe I should think about going to Cyprus sometime.

Today it's a miserable day. Gale force winds and rain. When I took our dog out for his walk this morning the rain was falling "horizontal". We both got soaked by the time we returned home again. My umbrella was less than useless.

I suppose its warm and sunny over there right now.

I have just had an email from my cousin in Durban this morning and she said that it was raining "cats & dogs" over there. They certainly need it more that we do. She also said that they were on the verge of having the water rationed if they don't get anymore rain.

Well I gotta go now but will be back later.

Regards

HH
Hampshire Hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 01:04 PM   #12
Androniki
Member
 
Androniki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Paphos, Cyprus
Warm.... Ha!!!

It's flippin freezing.

But it's winter it's supposed to be...

Androniki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 04:40 PM   #13
Hampshire Hog
Senior Member
 
Hampshire Hog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Androniki
Warm.... Ha!!!

It's flippin freezing.

But it's winter it's supposed to be...

:confused:
Oops! Forgot that you're not far enough south for the warm sunshine this time of year.

Won't be long now and you'll have a definitely hot summer. Whereas we have to wait and see. It's usually a flippin' lottery.

HH
Hampshire Hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 07:39 AM   #14
Androniki
Member
 
Androniki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Paphos, Cyprus
Quote:
Originally posted by Hampshire Hog
:confused:
Oops! Forgot that you're not far enough south for the warm sunshine this time of year.

Won't be long now and you'll have a definitely hot summer. Whereas we have to wait and see. It's usually a flippin' lottery.

HH
hehehe...

HH... You're really a sweetheart for keeping me company... Thanks

Androniki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 09:16 AM   #15
Hampshire Hog
Senior Member
 
Hampshire Hog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Androniki
hehehe...

HH... You're really a sweetheart for keeping me company... Thanks

.......Well I said I would............. so here I am.

By the way I am off work at present recovering from a chest infection so have been able to tap into the 'net from time to time. Can't really do it from work that often. Our network is isolated from the Internet and therefore have no access directly. Our Company Directors have issues about "Hackers and Viruses" so have set up a single PC with a broadband connection. Everybody has to use this for email and the occasional "Business" surfing sessions. I can't be bothered to join the queue so I do all my personal surfing from home. It's bad enough waiting to go online for business reasons.

Ces't la vie

regards

HH
Hampshire Hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2004, 01:58 PM   #16
Androniki
Member
 
Androniki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Paphos, Cyprus
Quote:
Originally posted by Hampshire Hog
.......Well I said I would............. so here I am.

By the way I am off work at present recovering from a chest infection so have been able to tap into the 'net from time to time. Can't really do it from work that often. Our network is isolated from the Internet and therefore have no access directly. Our Company Directors have issues about "Hackers and Viruses" so have set up a single PC with a broadband connection. Everybody has to use this for email and the occasional "Business" surfing sessions. I can't be bothered to join the queue so I do all my personal surfing from home. It's bad enough waiting to go online for business reasons.

Ces't la vie

regards

HH
Hi HH

Hope you've recovered from that chest infection... I've been away... Today is the first day back at work. hehe

Androniki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2004, 04:37 PM   #17
spam
PoyseidonAdventure
 
spam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Re: Cyprus

Quote:
Originally posted by Androniki
Eish.... This is going to be a lonely thread


No it won't because so many of us are there with you in spirit...preferably KEO
spam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2004, 10:46 PM   #18
Hampshire Hog
Senior Member
 
Hampshire Hog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Androniki
Hi HH

Hope you've recovered from that chest infection... I've been away... Today is the first day back at work. hehe

Hi Andronki

Good to see you back. Ja I'm now back at work .. worst luck, but thanks for asking. Chest infection gone now. It was great to surf uninterrupted. Became very addictive.

So where have you been then?

Chat to you soon.

Regards

HH

Hampshire Hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2004, 06:57 AM   #19
Androniki
Member
 
Androniki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Paphos, Cyprus
Big Grin Re: Re: Cyprus

Quote:
Originally posted by spam
No it won't because so many of us are there with you in spirit...preferably KEO
You're such a liar... You're with KEO in spirit...

Androniki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2004, 07:00 AM   #20
spam
PoyseidonAdventure
 
spam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Re: Re: Re: Cyprus

Quote:
Originally posted by Androniki
You're such a liar... You're with KEO in spirit...

Ouch...that hurt......picked your wedding dress yet??? Remember to pick a fabric that is easy to pin money to
spam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back  GlobalBuzz-SA > Living Abroad > Europe


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.1

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2007 - 2016 GlobalBuzz Southern Africa All Rights Reserved