Banter and ALL From light hearted Chat

Back again....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2009, 07:03 AM   #1
Ameniatha
Fleetwood Mac

Back again....

hello all..

Been ages since I posted anything here on the Buzz.. Been kinda busy. As most of you may know we moved back to SA in 2006 after hubs job a job offer that he could not refuse.. so here we are 4 years down the line, and still happy. He has since gotten a new job here, and we have relocated from Centurion to George.

While overseas we had bought a third of a nice plot in the Langkloof in a small town called Haarlem. We are now in the process of buying out my sils third, cause she moved, and has lost interest in the place.. So we want to buy her bit, which will make the whole house ours...hehehe. But ja... So hubs lives in George during the week, and we live here on the smallholding. Its wonderful here. We get up to the sound of birds everyday, and the view of mountains from our stoep... The kids love it, and my 5 year old already knows about compost and edible flowers etc...

We are planning to go off the grid in the next year or two, and also have started a self-sufficiency garden... its a good feeling to be able to go out and harvest what one needs for dinner...

I am a stay at home mom, but work freelance as a translator on contract with MS Games Ireland, and two companies in the East. Very interesting work, which pays well, when its busy..lol. I also still do freelance webdesign, and illustration.. I don't have to work actually, but I like to keep busy..

Anyhow... Its great to be back, and I just thought I would pop in after a very long break and say Howdy to everyone...
Ameniatha is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back  GlobalBuzz-SA > Banter and ALL