Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jen's journey
Have only just gotten around to reading this thread Blush

Sterkte Jen, coming from a family with a background of cancer it is a relief to know that they are trying to cure you which they do not attempt to do if there is no hope, so you have a strong case. Believe in yourself !!! :hug:

I hope you enjoy your weekend away and find the courage you need Smile

PS please have a look at Pronkertjie's avatar before you decide which hat (not) to buy :p :cheeky:
Thank you for sharing this with us Jen. You are very brave indeed.
My thoughts are with you & I wish you all the very best.
:hug: :canwin:
Oh thank you so much for your love sent through cyberspace - I receive it all with gratitude for a new support group! Every prayer is greatly valued, bless you. I know this is building compassion in me that I can give to others. Your personal replies are so very meaningful.

Yes, the hats are fun except when it's hot but it'll be too much of a shock for those around me to relate to a bald head, I need to be merciful.. :yikes:
Jangar Wrote:PS please have a look at Pronkertjie's avatar before you decide which hat (not) to buy :p :cheeky:

Now wasn't it exactly the kind of hat you got for yourself Smile
Oh yes, I already have a hat like that - lots of fruit and hydrangeas on it. Big enough to hide a multitude of sins and all.
Do remember Jen today.... she is receiving her chemo right now.

She was doing well.... growing bald pretty quickly, but she was in good spirits.

Go Jen go!!! :canwin:

:hug:
:hug: We're with you Jen :hug:
Give Jen our love...:canwin:

:hug:
Jen, When I first looked at your post and I did not know what to say. I thought to myself that if I were in your position, I would be so angry at the cards that life has dealt. I feel humbled that you mostly manage to keep your spirits up.

I hope as much as possible that you are 100% cured and that the right person is always by your side to help your through this ordeal
Keep being positive Jen :thumbs:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hospice - Jen's journey continued Jen 4 3,973 09-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Jen