Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Springs.........
Quote:Originally posted by Bothavus
Hey Cub!!!!!

I am fine thanks and you? Ja the TT is getting closer now, can't wait.
So far there are 14 ppl going this year...not bad hey? And that is not including Bushy and mates!!!OK I think we going to need a bigger house for the party Wink Just kidding!

RJ

Wow..alot of folks....just let me know nearer the time.....Smile the more the merrier...we will just kick hubby out....(only joking) Smile
he will be happy to have the company....Smile

u heard from Bushwacker...??
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
Wow..alot of folks....just let me know nearer the time.....Smile the more the merrier...we will just kick hubby out....(only joking) Smile
he will be happy to have the company....Smile

u heard from Bushwacker...??

Ja

He contacted me on the 26th.....as far as I know it is going to be three on he's side going!
Ja

He contacted me on the 26th.....as far as I know it is going to be three on he's side going!

oh good......are the same guys who came with u last yr coming too????
Hello and good morning to you all

Ok anyone had snow yet?

Just raining here Sad

Ja Bothavus!

My initiation for my first real snowfall since landing in the UK - left to work this morning at 06:00 in the snow and came home in a blizzard! T
The normal 1 hour trip took almost 3, without any snarl-ups!!!!!

Must say though, everything covered in a thick blanket of white is a sight to behold!
Its not my attitude that sucks, its your perception!
Go the Bokke!
oh good......are the same guys who came with u last yr coming too????

Hey Cubbie!

I are coming wif also..(good Springs grammar)...

Been a little off-line due to normal work excuses.... too tired to log on and check Springs banter (sign of old age).

But I always come back (yes, I know, just like STD's!)...
Go the Bokke!
Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
Hey Cubbie!

I are coming wif also..(good Springs grammar)...

Been a little off-line due to normal work excuses.... too tired to log on and check Springs banter (sign of old age).

But I always come back (yes, I know, just like STD's!)...

old age kicking in?? nooit......!!!!

have any of u guys registered at Friends Reunited??? i think most of the ppl who went to school with me must be pc illiterate....as hardly any have registered........is a shame hey???
old age kicking in?? nooit......!!!!

have any of u guys registered at Friends Reunited??? i think most of the ppl who went to school with me must be pc illiterate....as hardly any have registered........is a shame hey???

Most of them are on Sareunited.com - although most of them also seem have mixed up their years! (Old age?!):p

..as for PC literate, we are talking Springs remember...!
Go the Bokke!
Hi Bushy,

I did register on that site......lekker...found some pals but all living abroad and far away......but mostly from the other classes none from my own class......go figure....Rolleyes

as for primary school, i hardly remember their names.......tell Sean to register....Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Demolitia
boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing !!!!! Big Grin

Hey Dem!

...you bored by any chance...... Rolleyes

(or were you bouncing some ideas at the forum!Big Grin )
Go the Bokke!
Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
Hey Dem!

...you bored by any chance...... Rolleyes

(or were you bouncing some ideas at the forum!Big Grin )

she is jealous cause she is from Kempton...:haha: :haha: