Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Da Vinci Code
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
Fascinating stuff hey?? I finished it on Sat night..was good !!

I also have finished May's book, am now reading lovely bones....Wink

Looks like you and I had the same 3 books to read!! I read Lovely Bones before the Da Vinci Code...Big Grin

I hear they are making Lovely Bones into a movie.....will be very interesting!
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Looks like you and I had the same 3 books to read!! I read Lovely Bones before the Da Vinci Code...Big Grin

I hear they are making Lovely Bones into a movie.....will be very interesting!

:thumbs: i am going to read the next one i suggested although i am not sure who is going to read it...but the animal one....looks quite good!!

http://www.globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/show...genumber=2
Yes, it does sound good!

Mmmmm, I think I will ask my brother to get it for me for my Birthday Big Grin

That way hubby cannot moan that I am spending too much money on books (which I am:o )

Nikki, doll......sorrry, but I still have not been to the library. Although I will later today - to get more recycling bagsWink
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
I've also got Dan Brown's first book, and will start it soon. Not long to go now to finish my other book and then its May's book. Please do tell us what Lovely Bones is like.

Smile
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
I've also got Dan Brown's first book, and will start it soon. Not long to go now to finish my other book and then its May's book. Please do tell us what Lovely Bones is like.

Smile

will do....got to run..chat soon..:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by dudette

Smile

It's a beautiful book. It's very sad to read how the family is affected by her death. Her idea of heaven is very unusual. I must say, I can see how they'd make a movie out of it.

I am pleased that I bought it, it is defintley a keeper!
--Mahatma Gandhi
For all of you who enjoyed the book .... and enjoy riddle type games ... here's a site for you ...

http://www.randomhouse.com/doubleday/davinci/
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
10/10 for this one. The search for the Holy Grail is one of the most intriguing enigmas of all time. This book certainly started a debate in my mind over religions and secret societies...! Lots of interesting bits of history interwoven with the excitement of a thriller.

Excellent book.

Excellent book indeed - especially the historical aspects etc.

Next book on the list is The Templar Revelation - Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince.
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
Excellent book indeed - especially the historical aspects etc.

Next book on the list is The Templar Revelation - Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince.

yay - this means you have finished it and maybe you can put it on my side of the bed so that i can contimplate browsing through.
eisher than eish!!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Pooky
yay - this means you have finished it and maybe you can put it on my side of the bed so that i can contimplate browsing through.

contimplate ??

Is that some kind of code? Big Grin

I'm sure you'll find it just as absorbing as I did Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Da Vinci Code - plagiarism Joan 0 3,341 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: