Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tsunami
With all the bombings and the floods we kind of forgotten about the Tsunami victims.

The main leaders of the organisation I am working with just met for meetings and I received part of the report tonight. I received this information a few weeks ago, and when I read the report tonight it touched my heart again. I worked with Stephe Goode in Thailand with mercy ministries to the Cambodian refugees.

This is part of the report:
"We always start with a day given over to prayer and seeking the Lord and this led into a special time of prayer for Steve Goode and those who have been involved in so much trauma as a result of the tsunami. Steve shared of one 21 year old who alone had buried over 1800 people and of a town of 12,000 people that was reduced to a small community of 100. Dealing with such pain, loss and suffering takes its toll. We prayed for a garment of praise to clothe those with a spirit of heaviness. The work in those devastated countries continues. "

Please continue to remember these guys in your prayers - I cannot even imagine how it must feel seeing the devastation of it all!

:daisy:

Certainly will remember this tragedy and the victims Pronkertjie.
We are strange creatures, we tend to forget some things so easily, yet others remain with us for such long periods.

How blessed we are with all the comforts and security we have.

May God bless Steve Goode and the rest of the workers.

:lovef:
Joan Wrote:Certainly will remember this tragedy and the victims Pronkertjie.
We are strange creatures, we tend to forget some things so easily, yet others remain with us for such long periods.

How blessed we are with all the comforts and security we have.

May God bless Steve Goode and the rest of the workers.

:lovef:

Thanks Joan! The work is definately going on there and we need to pray for grace for all those workers that are helping to restore the lives of those that lost so much.

:daisy: