Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win2000 XPpro dual boot??
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
Cool bananas! I wont be able to do it till next week but will post it Monday AM.

Tx pics. Will get it by friday unless they receive it before 1400 Big Grin

Many thanka man .. can not wait for a OS that is virus free, wakes me up, no spam, lots of new pen girly friends ... or do I have it wrong :haha:
OK Oom the disk was posted at 09:00 so it should arrive in Crawley tomorrow morning or Wednesday morning at the latest (dont worry it isnt the SA post office doing the delivery Big Grin ) When you get it you should just be able to boot straight from it and it will give you a running Linux environment in RAM. Try out the games as wella s the office software. If you like what you see I will download and post a proper distribution to you on DVD. Gimme a shout if you need help!
OK Oom the disk was posted at 09:00 so it should arrive in Crawley tomorrow morning or Wednesday morning at the latest (dont worry it isnt the SA post office doing the delivery Big Grin )Gimme a shout if you need help!

It still has to go to Siera Leone.....mayby not SA postal service!!
I have not lost a single thing posted to SA and the longest wait was 2 weeks!!

Naand pics, sorry for hijacking !

Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Joan

Wink

Naand my gunsteling tannie!

I hope FB wont be using the SL postal service..........
OK Oom the disk was posted at 09:00 so it should arrive in Crawley tomorrow morning or Wednesday morning at the latest (dont worry it isnt the SA post office doing the delivery Big Grin ) When you get it you should just be able to boot straight from it and it will give you a running Linux environment in RAM. Try out the games as wella s the office software. If you like what you see I will download and post a proper distribution to you on DVD. Gimme a shout if you need help!

Tx Pics !

Just had a call from a very confused Pommie .. he tried in Afrikaans ... I could make out Picaninien and Oom :haha:

Tx mate - it arrived Tuesday and I will receive it Fri night.

Will keep you updated Big Grin

Dankie nogmaals !
Quote:Originally posted by Joan

Wink

I have also posted before .. never ever lost anything via SAPS, but lost UK post Sad

Nowdays we overnight in SA as well - very nice and CHEAP !
Naand my gunsteling tannie!

I hope FB wont be using the SL postal service..........

we actually do not have a postal service, but someone VERY special send me some stuff about 3 years ago ... It took 18 months but I got it.

The biltong was dryer than a twick :p