Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game
Jangar...

Have you gone any further? I have also just climbed onto the ship and it is dark.... what now?
Beans
Hi there

I managed to get myself off teh Vogon ship and onto the next ship, but can get no further
Was I suppsed to get the babelfish from the Vogon ship? If so , how?
I'm not sure how I got off teh Vogon ship ... an announcement came on in Vogon and I couldn't translate it - it was too awful!!! :haha: somehow I got into the airlock and then out into space again.
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
Hi there

I managed to get myself off teh Vogon ship and onto the next ship, but can get no further
Was I suppsed to get the babelfish from the Vogon ship? If so , how?
I'm not sure how I got off teh Vogon ship ... an announcement came on in Vogon and I couldn't translate it - it was too awful!!! :haha: somehow I got into the airlock and then out into space again.

Yes !!!

And I still don't know how to get it :bigcry:
Quote:Originally posted by Bean of Love
Jangar...

Have you gone any further? I have also just climbed onto the ship and it is dark.... what now?

Keep looking or something till one of the senses appears (i.e. it's no longer listed...) and then use that sense...
I've covered the hole and the drain but it still gets away :mad:
How's everyone doing ?
Jan...

I get to wake up and lie in the mud until Ford persuades Mr Prsser to lie in my place. Then I go to the pub with FOrd and drink loads of beer and ea a horrid cheese sandwich. I go outside to see that my house has been demolished. I go back again to the pub where Ford drops the black device. I press the green button and hike to some dark place where I don't know who I am and I cant feel anything... when I scream that I am Arthur, I upset some other Vogon or some war lord who then destroys half of earth... but I am still in the dark, and don't know what to do.... that is basically it

Any suggestions?
Beans
Quote:Originally posted by Bean of Love
Jan...

I get to wake up and lie in the mud until Ford persuades Mr Prsser to lie in my place. Then I go to the pub with FOrd and drink loads of beer and ea a horrid cheese sandwich. I go outside to see that my house has been demolished. I go back again to the pub where Ford drops the black device. I press the green button and hike to some dark place where I don't know who I am and I cant feel anything... when I scream that I am Arthur, I upset some other Vogon or some war lord who then destroys half of earth... but I am still in the dark, and don't know what to do.... that is basically it

Any suggestions?

Yes !!!

LOL

You obviously got there via a different path from me but all that matters is that you are there...

When in the Vogon ship in the dark, keep looking or using another sense.... Everytime you do that you wi'll get a standard answer but after a while one of the senses is not in the standard answer...

For me it was smelling...

I then 'smelt' and things got brighter and I was able to continue...

Please let me know how to get the babel fish when you get that far...
I've got as far as the Vogon Hold again. When you press the dispenser button a babelfish shoots out. I've been able to put my ear near the dispenser slot, but can't then press the dispenser button! If you can figure out how to get the babelfish in your ear please point me in the right direction!
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
I've got as far as the Vogon Hold again. When you press the dispenser button a babelfish shoots out. I've been able to put my ear near the dispenser slot, but can't then press the dispenser button! If you can figure out how to get the babelfish in your ear please point me in the right direction!

Interesting train of thought... I thought I'd block the holes and catch it but alas... Will try your idea Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Checkers Game mcamp999 1 3,720 25-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Joan
  Alloy Tease Game instructions mcamp999 0 2,974 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Hacker Game scores ForumAdmin 0 4,081 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Bookworm game tip ForumAdmin 0 3,806 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's your favourite Game? Curio 0 4,813 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: