Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game
Quote:Originally posted by Bean of Love
I must be doing something wrong.....

Ford and I were chucked into space... I also tried to open the glass case, by typing Gashee or something like that in.. But it didn't work.

Then we were picked up by the heart of gold. Ford and zaphod and Trillain went for a sauna... I did too and came out changed, but now I cannot do anything else?? I seem to be stuck in this bridge room with eddie the computer

As for SAVING... well, I joined H2.... blah blah, but I cannot seem to restore my saved games? So I must be doing something wrong there too!

You can't explore on 'the heart of gold' ?

What happens if you type the word restore ? I get prompted for the name of my saved game....
I must be doing something wrong.....

Ford and I were chucked into space... I also tried to open the glass case, by typing Gashee or something like that in.. But it didn't work.
Then we were picked up by the heart of gold. Ford and zaphod and Trillain went for a sauna... I did too and came out changed, but now I cannot do anything else?? I seem to be stuck in this bridge room with eddie the computer

As for SAVING... well, I joined H2.... blah blah, but I cannot seem to restore my saved games? So I must be doing something wrong there too!

I put quotation marks (" ) on either side of my word and finally it worked.
Perhaps being a changed man is the clue? I'm just thinking aloud as I have no clue!
Please help!
Aargh! I am going mad!!! Marvin comes in from time to time, in the depths of depression and I don't know what to say!!! Please help! I gather I need some tea, but I can't get him to make me some!! Or is it Eddie I ask?
I've also found there is a small receptacle and a large receptacle but nothing I put in it works! Please help!!!
Jan,

Did you actually give the command as "type *****" or did you just enter the word?

I tried this a billion times, but no luck yet

Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
It did for me, though it might not be first word of the second verse in your case. Mine was the third word and yes I did manage to get the plotter. Big Grin
Beans
Jan,

Did you actually give the command as "type *****" or did you just enter the word?

I tried this a billion times, but no luck yet

This is what I wrote....

type "wimbgunts"

Which was my word....
Thanx Jan...

I didn't get the glass case open in time and I am now walking around on the Heart of Gold ship

I have fake tea, and cannot pass through a sliding door. I think I need to get real tea.. still looking for this

Waiting for Marvin. maybe he can give me real tea Smile
Beans
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
Aargh! I am going mad!!! Marvin comes in from time to time, in the depths of depression and I don't know what to say!!! Please help! I gather I need some tea, but I can't get him to make me some!! Or is it Eddie I ask?
I've also found there is a small receptacle and a large receptacle but nothing I put in it works! Please help!!!

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLPP!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:
Thanx Jan...

I didn't get the glass case open in time and I am now walking around on the Heart of Gold ship

I have fake tea, and cannot pass through a sliding door. I think I need to get real tea.. still looking for this

Waiting for Marvin. maybe he can give me real tea Smile

How do you get the fake tea ???

I took the circuit board out of the machine. Maybe that wasn't a good thing to do Sad

I have a theory about the sliding door, kicking and shooting it doesn't help so perhaps one should go there before going for a sauna ????
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
HEEEEEEEEELLLLLPP!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

If I could I would Sad

Asking Eddie seems a good option (I recall something like that happening in the book)
I've read that fake tea is not on - you have to get real/genuine tea.
I've asked Eddie and Marvin for some tea in all the different waysI can think of, but get no joy.
Please spell it out for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Checkers Game mcamp999 1 3,719 25-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Joan
  Alloy Tease Game instructions mcamp999 0 2,974 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Hacker Game scores ForumAdmin 0 4,080 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Bookworm game tip ForumAdmin 0 3,806 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's your favourite Game? Curio 0 4,813 Less than 1 minute ago