Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game
YESSS!!!! I got the BabelFish !!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm afraid I lost patience and cheated though - had a look at the message board for how to do it. Would you like me to post it here?
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
YESSS!!!! I got the BabelFish !!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm afraid I lost patience and cheated though - had a look at the message board for how to do it. Would you like me to post it here?

Before you do, did you put your ear next to the hole or did you stop the robot ?
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Before you do, did you put your ear next to the hole or did you stop the robot ?

I stopped the robot. Didn't use my initial idea. Now I'm on the Heart of Gold and I think I should have got that atomic thningey from the Vogon Hold Sad ... but how???
I stopped the robot. Didn't use my initial idea. Now I'm on the Heart of Gold and I think I should have got that atomic thningey from the Vogon Hold Sad ... but how???

I've no idea as I haven't got the babel fish yet Sad work has been rather busy :mad:
I didn't get the babel fish, but I amanaged to get onto the Heart of Gold ship... then I had to stop... meeting!

Dudette, please pm me with the fishy solution.... pleeze
Beans
Ok... I got the fish, and I am on the heart of gold ship... now I need some assistance. After Ford and Zaphod and the lady person leaves to go to the sauna, I end up there, and I get told that I feel like a new man...

What then... Is my brain just flat not to figure this one out?
Beans
Go exploring and remember to save often as there is one room there that you can go into but not leave again.

I am also at this point of the game and haven't figured out what to do yet...

Did you manage to get the plotter ?
No... have you? Someone said you must type the first word of the second verse that the captain says, but that didn't work
I must be doing something wrong.....

Ford and I were chucked into space... I also tried to open the glass case, by typing Gashee or something like that in.. But it didn't work.

Then we were picked up by the heart of gold. Ford and zaphod and Trillain went for a sauna... I did too and came out changed, but now I cannot do anything else?? I seem to be stuck in this bridge room with eddie the computer

As for SAVING... well, I joined H2.... blah blah, but I cannot seem to restore my saved games? So I must be doing something wrong there too!
Beans
No... have you? Someone said you must type the first word of the second verse that the captain says, but that didn't work

It did for me, though it might not be first word of the second verse in your case. Mine was the third word and yes I did manage to get the plotter. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Checkers Game mcamp999 1 3,718 25-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Joan
  Alloy Tease Game instructions mcamp999 0 2,974 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Hacker Game scores ForumAdmin 0 4,080 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Bookworm game tip ForumAdmin 0 3,806 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's your favourite Game? Curio 0 4,811 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: